- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
The Leadership Secrets of Billy Graham
I’ll be honest. Before I read The Leadership Secrets of Billy Graham, I guess I just really didn’t know much about Billy Graham. I obviously knew who he was and I knew a little bit about his story but I didn’t know many of the details. I knew that he was a powerful evangelist but I never gave much thought to his leadership skills. Well, this book changed all that for me. I now appreciate and respect Billy Graham on a whole new level.
I don’t know if it’s just where I’m at in my life right now or what but this book spoke to me in many powerful ways. It’s very well researched and it’s filled with references to lots of other works on leadership. I think it’s quite possibly the best book on leadership I’ve read in a long, long time. I would put it up there with Courageous Leadership by Bill Hybels.
I was highlighting so much in this book on my kindle that I discovered that kindles have clipping limits to prevent piracy. I exceeded my clipping limit because I found myself highlighting so much on virtually every page.
If you’re interested in leadership (on any level) and you’re also interested in leading for the long haul (Billy led his same team for over 50 years), do yourself a favor and get a copy of this book.