- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
Use Rain to Boost Your Creativity
While great music can certainly help boost productivity, sometimes what you need is some sort of white noise to mask out all the distractions around you. You need something that will block out all those random noises that surround you so that you can think.
The good news for you today is that there is a new site that fits the bill perfectly. It’s called RainyMood.com and it does just one thing. It offers a “30-minute high-quality loop” of the sound of rain. I know that doesn’t sound all that great but it’s truly awesome. Just fire it up and see for yourself.
As the site says, “Rain makes everything better” and I tend to agree. You could use this to mask out random noises or you could even use it to relax.
The site suggests playing the rain loop while listening to your favorite music. That might sound odd at first but it’s really quite interesting.
You can check it all out at RainyMood.com.