- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
Hiring Tips from Pixar
There’s way too much in this amazing video to summarize here. The biggest take away from this talk about the hiring practices of Pixar is to hire people that excel at error recovery not failure avoidance. (That thought alone is well worth the price of admission.)
Get a pen and some paper or fire up evernote because you’re going to want to write this stuff down. Enjoy.
BTW, who knew there was a Pixar University? I want to enroll!