- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
A Pastor’s Guide to Evernote
That’s why I was excited to learn that Ron had published an e-book called A Guide to Evernote for Pastors.
This e-book isn’t incredibly long but it is extremely thorough and absolutely packed with useful ideas for pastors wanting to increase their productivity.
Evernote is Powerful If You Get It
The truth is that Evernote is a very powerful tool and it’s one of the few tools that I would recommend to almost everyone.
The only problem is that the real power of this tool is only unleashed if you actually use it regularly and intentionally. Many people never truly experience any significant benefits from Evernote because they just can’t get a vision of what it’s really supposed to be doing for them. That’s why a guide like this one is important.
In this great guide, Ron covers…
- How to Get Started
- How a Pastor Should Set Evernote Up
- Cool Evernote Features Pastors Should Know About
- How to Use Evernote to Capture Everything
- How to Share What You’ve Captured
I just love how practical and useful this great-looking guide is.
I think the guide seriously benefits from the fact that Ron is a communicator but he isn’t an IT guy. Ron clearly communicates how he uses and relies on Evernote without trailing off into useless tech speak.
Right now, this guide is on sale for $1.99. You really can’t beat that price.