- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
Does Your Youth Group Need a Porsche 996?
What does every youth group really need? A Porsche 996 of course!
Check this video out to see one of the most unique uses of a Porsche (or half a Porsche) that I’ve ever seen.
These aren’t for sale but I bet someone in your church could make one for you if you could provide the rear half of the Porsche.
Seriously, there’s just a cool factor here that’s hard to explain. Imagine one of those firing up as a youth pastor gets up to speak. Very cool.
Wait, are you more of a “made in America!” type? Well, how about this one for you.
Am I crazy or is there some potential to do something with this idea?