- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
Free Life Plan E-book
I’ve been a big Michael Hyatt fan for a long time. His blog posts, as well as his tweets, have always been solid stuff. Now, Michael is offering a free e-book about coming up with a life plan just for joining his email list.
I’ve been working my way through this outstanding e-book and I must say that I’m impressed. It’s an easy read but it’s inspiring and challenging at the same time.
The e-book isn’t that long but it will take you a while to progress through it because of all the great exercises contained within it.
I highly recommend getting this free e-book and working through it. (Details here.)
It will certainly help you come up with a great plan for this year…and your life.