- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
Free Christmas Music from Apple
Songs include Ave Maria, The First Noel, and Silent Night.
There’s even a track from the folks at Duck Dynasty. (Those guys are everywhere these days!)
How to Get The Songs
To get the free songs, you’ll need an iPhone. (This doesn’t seem to work on an iPad.)
- Open the Apple Store app. (Not the App Store or iTunes apps but the Apple Store App.)
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the “Holiday Cheer” item.
- This will launch your iTunes app with a free promo code already entered for you.
- Then, just finish redeeming your code and your music will begin downloading.