- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
Wake Up with Pandora
Waking up early isn’t very fun but a new app from Pandora might just help.
The new Pandora alarm clock feature does just what you think it would do but it does with some style.
With this new feature in the Pandora app, you can set an alarm and choose which Pandora station you’d like to hear when it goes off.
That’s right. No more annoying buzzers or ringtone sounds. Now you can wake up to your own custom radio station.
Once the alarm clock is activated within the app, you also have access to a snooze function. You can set the snooze to work in 5, 10, 15, or 20 minute increments in the settings section.
You can also set the wake up volume.
There’s even a sleep timer to help you drift off.
Check out this handy tutorial page from Pandora to help you get rolling.