- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
Your New Right Arm
A new Kickstarter campaign is generating a lot of buzz right now. The proposed product is a universal support arm that will hold any device at any level using a unique gripping solution.
There is no end to the number of docks and props for tablets and laptops but this product, called “The Right Arm” is unique and holds a lot of potential.
Here’s a video to explain the features…
As you can see, the strength of the support, along with the gripping gel, really set this product apart from the rest of the pack. The ability to use it with a camera is a nice touch too.
I really love that you can use it as a standing desk. This is a great option when a permanent standing desk isn’t available or workable.
Is there a demand for this? Judging from the Kickstarter response, yes. They’ve already sold out of their cheapest pledge category that includes a Right Arm.
The only question I have is about the c-clamp that attaches the base to a desk or some other foundation. I’ve had problems with those in the past but if it’s large enough and sturdy enough it shouldn’t be an issue.
Right now, you can order a unit for $99. That come with a pledge to ship within two weeks of completion of the Kickstarter campaign which is a very sweet guarantee.
Is it worth that kind of cash? If it works as promised, yes!!!
Jump over to Kickstarter and order yours now.