- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
Google Glasses at Church?
News sources have been reporting that Virgin Atlantic airlines has been testing the use of Google Glasses by some of their concierges. The idea is that the concierges could use the technology to answer quick questions for customers regarding reservations, delays, the weather, and so on.
For now, they’re only using the glasses to assist first class customer – sorry second class citizens – but they hope to roll the service out to a much larger group later.
This makes me wonder if there might be some use for Google Glass for guest services and/or children’s check-in assistance.
Of course, it all depends on the apps available but this could probably be leveraged in a big way for churches.
App developers, get busy!
What do you think? Do you see a future for Google Glass at your church?