- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
There are scores of great task managers out there but what if you want to track your goals?
Full steps in and helps keep goals front and center in your life with this beautiful iOS app.
Easy to Use
It’s easy to use.
Simply create a goal and then set your target for the month. For example, you could say you wanted to talk a walk 25 times in a month.
Then, each time you make some progress you simply swipe the goal to the right to add to your counter.
You can see your progress at any time.
Each goal changes color to indicate whether or not you’re on track to complete it within the month.
At the end of the month, there’s a very nice review feature to see how you’ve done and what you might need to improve.
You can get the app for $.99 now from iTunes.