- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
Dropbox Pro Just Got a Lot Bigger…and Better
Dropbox just upped their game by changing the total storage amount for pro users to 1TB of space. (And, that’s a ton of space for cloud storage!)
What’s even better is they didn’t up the price. It’s still just $9.99 a month (or $99 a year) which is a steal for this great service.
They’ve also added a few refinements and improvements.
The biggest improvement is that you can now password protect your shared links which adds a nice extra bit of security.
You can also set expiration dates on shared links which is a nice touch.
If you don’t already use Dropbox, you can get you some Dropboxy goodness here.