- My Top 12 Chrome Extensions
- NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
- Give Wikipedia Some Class with WikiWand
- Instagram Saves Your Videos from a Case of the Jitters with New App
- The Best Car Mount for Your Mobile Phone (and It’s On Sale)
- The Best Road Trip App Available
- Track (and Accomplish) Your Goals with the new Full App
- Google Glasses at Church?
- Your New Right Arm
- Doh! The Simpsons Come to Moleskines
NewSpring Gets a New Logo and a Lot More
NewSpring Church, pastored by Perry Noble, is a great church that has been experiencing tremendous growth.
Over the years, NewSpring has done a great job of refreshing their logos and branding to keep up with the growth and identity of the church.
Here’s a look back at some of the previous NewSpring logos to give you a sense of perspective.
And now, more recently, NewSpring has updated their logo yet again with this…
As you can tell from this video, a lot of thought and hard work went into creating this logo and all the other parts of branding that went along with it.
I must say that I like the logo a lot but it’s the use of it in all the other contexts, from signage to printed materials, that really makes it shine.
For a full breakdown, check out this review on UnderConsideration, a site that reviews logos and brands.
Regardless of what you think about this logo, it’s clear that churches should periodically refresh and update their logos to better reflect who they are and also to better speak the culture around them.
What do you think about the logo? Let us know below.